MV Photographic Imaging committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2018 and reviewed on a yearly basis.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
• Your name
• Your address
• Your business/company name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Personal information we may need to be aware of to provide a service
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
The Personal Data collected is categorised under contacts.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Arranging and delivering your photographic/videoing service
• Providing you with further information and advice about our services
• Answering any questions you have about our services.
• Direct marketing
• Internal record keeping
We may also use the information to improve our products and services.
We collect your Personal Data according to our legitimate interests of providing a photography/videoing service. We may periodically do direct marketing by telephone and post.
If you have given consent, we will also send you email marketing messages.
Security and information transferred overseas.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The Personal data we collect is stored on a third party secure server at Light Blue Software who are GDPR compliant and do not use your personal data in anyway.
Who might we share your information with?
On occasions we may have to deal with third parties to provide services and deliver products relevant to your requirements as discussed during our consultation. On these occasions we will ask your consent to do so.
We will share your Personal Data with British central or local government bodies and their agencies when we are explicitly required to do so by law.
Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information and Opt out.
What are your rights?
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and:
• Ask us to provide a copy of your Personal Data for you that we hold or process
• Request that we correct the Personal Data for you that we hold or process
• Object to our processing of your Personal Data
• Inform us that you want the Personal Data we hold on you erased.
• Opt out of email marketing, and or all our direct marketing at any time
This doesn’t include any data I’m obliged to keep for administrative or legal purposes.
If you are unhappy with our processing of your Personal Data; or our handling of a related request you can complain to the ICO at https://ico.org.uk/concerns or contact them by telephone on 0303 123 1113.
You also have the right to take legal action if you are not satisfied with our handling of your Personal Data; or how we deal with a related request.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
We keep your Personal Data for a period of one year after we have last been in contact you.
Our Principal place of business is at 1 Fosse way, Stretton on Dunsmore, Rugby CV23 9NP. UK.
You can contact us:
• By Post, using the address above
• By telephone, the contact number published on our website
• By email using email@example.com